Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The never ending battle against Technology

I'm trying out this new Technology doohicky (which probably has been around since the stone ages, but I've only discovered recently) whereby blogs can be updated by e-mail.

Amazing stuff. Doesn't help that I often make new posts and then spend the rest of the night editing and revising it and then re-publishing it before I'm finally satisfied. If this works, then perhaps more frequent blog updates would be forthcoming. Pictures and formatting may require direct intervention, but simple text such as this should be no problem.

Take that technology, you have not bested me this round!

edit: on second thought, maybe I have been bested. My screen is showing some odd paragraph formatting. Next time I'll go with a plain text e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment