Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Caving in - the firste poste

Well, Blogging has been around for yonks and everyone appears to be doing it. So I might as well give this new fandangled doohinkus electronic type writing on the international telegraph pole thingamabob a go and see what all the rage is about. Plus, it looked like a great outlet for me to rave on about my various hobbies (obviously the ones I'd publicly share) that most people in the circles I revolve around would find utterly boring. Things from computer games, humorous fantasy/sci-fi novels, cartoons, toys and other creative thingies that just take my fancy. Note, robots - to be more specific fictional 'giant super robots' - are a life-long fascination of mine, so may very well feature very heavily. Yep, robot geek and proud of it. Whether or not I end up using this blog well after I've posted this - well, that'll depend. With that, I bid you good ... well the time of day hardly matters. That concludes my first ever blog post in any case.

No comments:

Post a Comment